Tap filters : Filter tap with chrome body and transparent lid. Inside the package you will find a replacement R-2CE (which changes every 3-4 months and removes chlorine, toxic, pesticides, colors, trash, rust), metal adapter for mounting thermomiktik or normal tap key for easy installation and usage instructions in Greek. Available in chrome, chrome – transparent lid, white and white – transparent lid.
Spare activated carbon filters are changed every 3-4 months or about 760 liters of water and remove dirt, debris, rust, chlorine, toxic pesticides, bad taste and odor for the replacement R-2. Moreover the replacement R-5 removes lead and cadmium, and finally the most isychro replacement R-7 removes additional lead, cadmium, asbestos, heavy metals and microorganisms.
It is placed next to the sink and connects to normal and thermomiktik tap with hose and diverder (distributor) for filtered or unfiltered water
Spare bench filters
Replacement cartridges for all countertop filters are made in America from KX Industries and have the strictest hygiene certifications.
Available in 3 types :
- MATRIKX CTO :Density 5m, removes chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, pesticides, organic chemicals, industrial waste, toxic and other harmful substances that contaminate water.
- MATRIKX CR1 : Density 0.5 microns, removes chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, pesticides, organic chemicals, industrial waste, toxic and other harmful substances that contaminate the water. Moreover turbidity of the water, microbes (cysts, cryptosporidium, giardia, toxoplasma), bacteria, microorganisms, asbestos fibers.
- MATRIKX Pb1 :Density 0.5 microns, removes chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, pesticides, organic chemicals, industrial waste, toxic and other harmful substances that contaminate the water. Moreover turbidity of the water, microbes (cysts, cryptosporidium, giardia, toxoplasma), bacteria, microorganisms, asbestos fibers, heavy metals (lead, cadmium) by ion exchange.
By softening we mean calcium ion removal process (Ca ++) and magnesium (Mg ++) in water, which are undesirable in many household applications, business, industry, because they create sediments. The most suitable way to remove these ions from the water is to use strong cationic resin in sodium cycle, which in the process of softening binds calcium ions (Ca ++) and magnesium (Mg ++). The reactivation (regeneration) is achieved by transmitting through it saturated sodium chloride (NaCl). The softening units consist of the resin container, the automatic valve control and the container brine to be subjected to the saturation of sodium chloride (NaCl) .The softeners depend on how to start regeneration, separated in time and volumetric.
In temporal softeners, regeneration is planned to happen in a specific time and day of the week two times a day up to once every ninety-nine days.
In volumetric softeners, regeneration is based on water consumption. The volumetric water softeners can be a column (odd), two columns (twins) alternative or parallel operation and three columns (trigeminal) where the two columns are always in operation and a stand-by or a regeneration phase.
Our company has a full range of temporal and volumetric softeners of the American house OSMONICS-AUTOTROL GE using ion exchange resin suitable for food (food grade) of the German company BAYER-LANXESS.
Houses, hotels, restaurants, cafe-bar, offices, bakeries, dentists, hospitals, industry, textile machines, car washes, chillers, boilers.
- Covered area to avoid freezing.
- Drainage on site
- Power supply 220V.
- Installation at the entrance of softener particulate filter to avoid problems (permanent leaking sewage system) automatic control valve (recommended self-cleaning).
- Feed water free from iron (0,15ppm) and manganese (0,04ppm) which may destroy the resin in a short time.
- When it comes to well water, there should be water analysis to detect any dangerous ions, which takes our company for free.
- Inlet pressure greater than 2 bar.
- Inlet water temperature less than 49 C.
SOFT WATER TO AVOID THE “HARD CONSEQUENCES”